In order to view the terms in Punjabi, you will require the Anmol font.
Please follow the instructions below to download and install:
- Start the download by clicking here.
- After clicking you receive a window for 'File download'.
- First tick (if it is not ticked) to save the file to disk.
- Click O.K. to save.
- Then you are provided an option window where to save.
- Choose the desired location: Say for example: Desktop or My document.
- Click save. The font is saved.
- Check 'Desktop' or 'My Document' (where you have saved) to make sure that these fonts are saved.
- Now open 'Setting', then 'Control panel' and then 'Fonts' (where you see a list of all the installed fonts).
- Click 'Fonts' then 'Files' and then click option: 'Install New Fonts.'
- 'Add Fonts' window pops up. Choose the location where you saved the font. For example C:/ (drive), then desktop or my document. It starts retrieving the font and finally it shows the list of retrieved fonts.
- Select all. These get highlighted.
- Click O.K.
- Punjabi font is now installed.